Summerfield Homes For Sale
Make the Search for Lakewood Ranch Real Estate Quick & EasyRegister with Key Solutions Real Estate Group and gain free, instant access to exclusive search tools.
Create custom searches, bookmark your favorite listings and get email alerts when homes in Summerfield matching your dream criteria hit the market.
Summerfield Real Estate: A Green Community
One of the greatest features of Summerfield is that it is a major contributor to the largest sustainable community in the country, and more than half of the total acreage of Lakewood Ranch is dedicated to preserving the natural environment. All of the buildings and other structures here meet or exceed the strict Green Home Standard set by the Florida Green Building Coalition. This is not only helpful for the environment but also in maintaining home values and making the neighborhood highly desirable to both current and prospective residents. The community has won several awards for its green initiative, and it is considered one of the best real-estate investments in Florida.
Several top schools are located within Lakewood Ranch and just outside this prestigious community. Children at these schools consistently achieve high test scores, and because the schools are securely located within the gates, they are extremely safe. It is also fast and easy to transport the kids to and from school each weekday.
Summerfield Community: Great Amenities
The primary business and entertainment area of Lakewood Ranch is along Main Street. In addition to several fine dining options and unique, local restaurants, a variety of establishments for entertainment and cultural activities catering to both adults and children can be found here. Some favorite foods of the residents here are pizza, sushi and ice cream, and popular activities include going to the movies and enjoying live music.
Lakewood Ranch is also home to a comprehensive hospital and outpatient center: Lakewood Ranch Medical Center and Medical Office. The 120-bed hospital complex includes an emergency room, senior center and a women’s care facility.
One of the top reasons for buying a home and relocating to Summerfield is its proximity to so many natural resources. In the area are more than 150 miles of nature trails that extend into Lakewood Ranch, through the adjacent fields and forests and along beautiful shimmering lakes. These trails are perfect for quick nature walks, long day-hikes, running, jogging and biking. One of the most scenic routes is the Heron’s Nest nature trail, which runs from the heart of the Summerfield village to Lake Summerfield and Lake Heron. Both of these lakes are excellent for fishing and boating, and several opportunities are available just for exploring.
- Bridgewater Homes For Sale: Lakewood Ranch Real Estate, FL
- Central Park Real Estate & Homes For Sale Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Concession Real Estate & Homes For Sale | Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Country Club East Homes For Sale & Real Estate Lakewood Ranch, FL
- Edgewater Real Estate & Homes For Sale: Lakewood Ranch FL
- Esplanade Homes For Sale: Lakewood Ranch Real Estate, FL
- Greenbrook Homes For Sale & Real Estate Lakewood Ranch Florida
- Lakewood Ranch Condos For Sale: Lakewood Ranch FL Townhouses
- Riverwalk Homes For Sale & Real Estate Lakewood Ranch FL
- Summerfield Homes For Sale & Real Estate, Lakewood Ranch FL
- The Country Club Real Estate & Homes For Sale, Lakewood Ranch FL
- The Lake Club Real Estate & Homes For Sale, Lakewood Ranch FL.
Need More Info About Homes In Summerfield?
The team at Key Solutions Real Estate Group can help you with all of your Lakewood Ranch real estate needs.
Send us a message or call us at (941) 894-1255 for more info!