Palm Bay Club Condos For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 10 miles of this community.
About Palm Bay Club Condos - Siesta Key
- Address: 5960 - 5970 Midnight Pass Rd , Sarasota, FL, 34242
- Number of Units: 106
- Year Built: 1981
- Building Type: Mid-rise condominium
- Size: 1,204 Ssq. Ft. to 1,352 Sq. Ft.
- Water Access: Private beach access
- Rentals: Yes, 3 night minimum
- Pets: No pets allowed
The prestigious Palm Bay Club condos consist of 7 buildings, 1 large 11-story tower at the foot of the beach, and 6 smaller 3-story buildings between the beach and the road. The tower offers one to three bedroom options, the club suites offer one and two bedroom options, and the bayside suites offer two and three bedroom options. Regardless of the kind of suite you buy, you can anticuipate to find upgraded suites with oversized windows, convenient kitchens, and a small covered patio, perfect for taking in the beautiful sights of the Intracoastal Waterway and Siesta Key beach!
Palm Bay Club Amenities
Check out Palm Bay Club rentals and you'll find one of the top condominium communities in southern Florida. The barrier island society and its spectacularly landscaped neighborhood sits along the shoreline of the Crescent Beach, giving residents perfect views of the Sarasota Bay or the Gulf of Mexico from each of the 266 condo units.
In addition to the spacious lodgings offered by this renowned condo community, the Palm Bay Club features an impressive list of amenities available to all residents. These are just a few of the special facilities on the property:
- Two heated swimming pools – Perfect for a nice break from the saltwater of the beach, the double heated swimming pools are available to residents year-round.
- Fully-equipped fitness center – Available for everyday exercise activities, the club’s fitness center is strictly for residents’ use, allowing more privacy for workouts.
- Lighted tennis courts – The installed lighting system makes it possible for residents to play tennis even as the sun goes down, making this an excellent way to wind down an evening.
- Yacht basin, boat docks and fishing piers – Any avid boater or fisherman would be happy living at the Palm Bay Club. With its rentable boat docks and complimentary fishing piers, the club is outfitted for many water activities.
- Custom hot tub – In addition to the comfort of the heated pools, the Palm Bay Club has a large custom hot tub installed for residents to use as they relax and overlook Serene Bay.
Life At Palm Bay Club - Siesta Key
While the amenities of the Palm Bay Club condominiums leave little reason for residents to exit the community’s grounds, there are a number of local attractions in the vicinity. These are just a few of the nearby options:
- Crescent Beach – The crown jewel of Siesta Key, the sand at Crescent Beach is more peaceful and private than the local public beach. The fine white sand gives way to Point of Rocks on the southern end where divers can appreciate many colorful coral reefs and species of fish.
- Crescent Plaza and Siesta Village – Located within walking distance, these shopping centers offer several retail and dining options for interested residents.
- Ocean Boulevard – Also within walking distance is the nightlife offered by the Ocean Boulevard. Featuring entertaining bars and delicious local seafood eateries, this boardwalk provides several options for diversion.
- Sarasota – If these local establishments on Siesta Key do not offer enough options, Palm Bay Club residents can travel the short distance back to the main land and visit Sarasota. With a reputation as one of the main hubs of arts and culture in southern Florida, Sarasota offers a variety of theaters, art galleries and boutiques.
Investing in Palm Bay Club Condos
Palm Bay Club condos are very easy to rent out, which can make them a lucrative choice for investors looking for a piece of this sunny Florda locale. Palm Bay Club has their own property management group that you can use to rent out your space, or you can find out more about our property management service to maintain your space and ensure its rented when you're not enjoying it yourself.