Bradenton, FL Real Estate
View the most current Bradenton, FL real estate listings below!
Even by Florida's high standards, Bradenton has it all. Located in Manatee County, less than 15 miles north of Sarasota, and about 30 miles south of Tampa Bay, Bradenton is surrounded by waterways of both a fresh and saltwater nature. Pristine
Gulf Coast beaches, exceptional recreational opportunities, championship golf courses and fantastic year-round weather are just a few of the things that prospective owners of Bradenton, FL real estate have to look forward to.
Start your home search by browsing through our listings below or read more about houses for sale in Bradenton, FL!
Be the FIRST to see new Bradenton real estate listings!
Register with Key Solutions Real Estate Group and gain free, instant access to exclusive search tools.
Create custom searches, bookmark your favorite listings and get email alerts as soon as Bradenton homes for sale matching your dream criteria hit the market.
Bradenton Real Estate Market
Those searching for Bradenton real estate won’t be disappointed with the variety of homes on the market. From cozy bungalows with Old Florida charm to brand new estates in gated communities nestled along the aptly named Manatee River, there are Bradenton homes for sale to suit every lifestyle. With listing prices ranging between $100,000 to just over $3,500,000, and an average listing price of around $400,000, there’s also a variety of housing options for every budget.
- Bradenton Beach
- Country Meadows Homes For Sale & Real Estate | Country Meadows Homes
- Greenfield Plantation Homes For Sale & Real Estate, Bradenton FL
- Greyhawk Landing Homes In Bradenton FL: Real Estate In Greyhawk
- Mill Creek Homes For Sale & Real Estate | Mill Creek Community, FL
- Tara Preserve Condos For Sale & Homes For Sale | Tara Real Estate, FL
- University Park Homes For Sale & Real Estate, Sarasota
- Waterlefe Homes For Sale & Condos For Sale | Waterlefe Real Estate, FL
Bradenton Community Highlights
- Homes for sale in a wide range of prices
- Various property types available, including many waterfront homes
- Easy access to both salt and freshwater, perfect for boating enthusiasts
- Pedestrian-friendly downtown with low crime rates
- Vast opportunities for outdoor recreation
- Numerous museums, parks and nature preserves
Things to Do in Bradenton, FL
Owners of Bradenton real estate enjoy the community’s long list of cultural and natural attractions. Walking, biking, kayaking and bird-watching are popular at the Robinson Nature Preserve. Couples and families enjoy leisure time and community events along the Riverwalk. Everyone can experience the community's vibrant culture and history at the Cortez Fishing Village, the De Soto National Memorial and the South Florida Museum, Planetarium and Manatee Aquarium. Residents can catch a musical or play at the Manatee Performing Arts Center, which is home to the award-winning Manatee Players. Art is alive and well at the Village of the Arts, a gentrified community where artists live and work in their homes.
Have questions about Bradenton real estate?
The team at Key Solutions Real Estate Group can help you with all of your Sarasota area real estate needs. Send us a message or call us at (941) 894-1255 for more information about Bradenton homes for sale!